Long Beach Mauritius
Innovative and contemporary, Long Beach sits amongst white sands and a tropical lagoon.
Long Beach enjoys a stunning beachfront location typical of many luxury resorts on the island, but it’s the interesting architecture and ‘cool’ atmosphere that provide its unique look and feel. Upon arrival, you’re greeted with a wide open manicured lawn leading out to the sprawling beach.
An urban-style piazza reminiscent of a vibrant city square forms the resort’s focal point, surrounded by four authentic restaurants with indoor and outdoor dining: Sapori for Italian, Le Marché for international cuisine, Hasu for Japanese and Chopsticks for Chinese, plus a bar and the small funky nightclub, Bombora. By the beach, fantastic fresh fish is offered at Tides restaurant. A secluded spa has modern treatment rooms and tranquil outdoor spaces including raised treetop pavilions. There are also a lot of free activities here, from a climbing wall to windsurfing.
Rooms are stylish, light and airy, set in three crescents around the resort. All are spacious with ocean views. Sea Facing Rooms are in two-storey buildings peeping over the top of single-storey Superior Beachfront Rooms – which are slightly larger and closer to the beach – out to the glistening waters. Family Rooms have a separate room with two sofa beds and an extra shower room. The huge Deluxe Beachfront Suites are right on the ocean.
• Hop on the glass bottomed boat to go snorkelling • Sunbathe in the pool on one of the in-water loungers • Hire a bike to explore local villages
5 restaurants, 3 bars
• Half Board • Breakfast at Le Marché Dinner at Le Marché, Tides, Sapori or Chopsticks (restrictions apply in the à la carte restaurants).
Meal upgrade options (per person per night)
All Inclusive from £49 • Breakfast at Le Marché • Lunch at Tides, Sapori or Chopsticks (restrictions apply) • Dinner at Le Marché, Tides, Sapori or Chopsticks (restrictions apply in the à la carte restaurants) • Selected drinks • Beer, soft drinks, water and snacks from the minibar • Non-motorised watersports.
- Long Beach 7 Nights from£1025pp
Complimentary bottle of sparkling wine, candlelit honeymoon set menu dinner (to be booked locally), one in room honeymoon breakfast (to be booked locally), fruit presentation in room and a 15% discount on massages at the spa.
- Valid to 17OCT on all meal plans and in Standard Ocean View Room, Superior Beach Front Room or Superior Ocean View Room rooms only.
- This offer applies to each room and to each day of the stay and is applicable once.
- Not valid with single saver offers or child discount offers.