Save Upto £420 per couple
Cheetah Serena Safari
- 2015 DatesAsk for pricingMay 14, 28; Jun 11, 25*; Jul 09, 23; Aug 06, 20; Sep 03, 17; Oct 01, 15, 29; Nov 12, 26; Dec 10, 24
- 2016 DatesAsk for pricingJan 14; Feb 11; Mar 10; Jun 16; Aug 18
This Serena upgrade option of our popular Cheetah Safari stays at the beautiful lodges managed by Serena. Mileages are quite long and road conditions can be poor on occasion, however you see more of the country and the wildlife is truly unforgettable. See the very best of Kenya including Samburu, the Rift Valley and the Maasai Mara. 4×4 departures are available on selected dates.
Is this for you?
A rewarding overland journey visiting four very different national parks and reserves, travelling with a group of like-minded wildlife enthusiasts.
- • Nairobi: 1 night • Samburu: 2 nights • Mt Kenya: 1 night • Lake Nakuru: 1 night • Maasai Mara: 2 nights
• Accommodation in 4 Star lodges
• English speaking driver/guide
• Minibus safari vehicle exclusively for Kuoni customers, with a maximum of 6 passengers, all guaranteed a window seat and standing space through the roof hatch when game viewing
• Game drives and sightseeing as detailed
• Park fees and transfers
• Bottle of water each day on safari
• Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
• Characterful accommodation in superb locations
• Spot rare species in Samburu
• Look out for birdlife and rhino in Lake Nakuru
• Seek out the big cats of the Maasai Mara
• Breakfast by a hippo pool
• Optional hot-air balloon safari over the Mara.
Good to know
• Maximum group size 6 passengers
• This safari will only operate with a minimum number of participants,
• Minimum age 7 years
• Luggage must be in soft bags weighing a maximum of 15kg
• Travel times vary dependent on road conditions and game sighting
• If flying back to Nairobi or Mombasa an extra lunch and airstrip transfer cost are incurred
• A 4×4 version of this safari is also available – please see upgrade options.
What to expect?
• A guaranteed window seat in an exclusive minibus vehicle
• Time to get to know your group and guide
• Road journeys can be long (typically 3-6 hours) and bumpy due to distances and road conditions, but are scenic and rewarding
• We recommend tipping your driver/guide at the end of your safari.